Wednesday, December 13, 2006

'Tis the Season


Christmas is so close I can smell it. And it smells like beef and cheese. ( i love you, will farrell)
Last year, some friends of ours took their firstborn for his first of many Christmas visits to see Santa. They waited for like 3 hours and paid over $20 for this priceless photograph. While my kid's picture included a more "animated" (i.e. alive) Santa, Lil' Owen's shot definitely goes down in history as THE BEST SANTA PICTURE EVER. It's a damn shame that the Santa in their picture has since been dethroned. Rumor has it that he was seen recently, training in a crop of new mall Santas in a not so holiday seasony Hitleresque fashion...all yelly and dictatory. I feel for his elves. I like our Santa way better anyway. Willow Lawn has the real-deal-Holyfield of all the Santas-For-Hire. Tony and I are taking the kids to see the man in red next week. Angus will most likely scream again. And I betcha Sleepy Deuce will be doing his sleepy thang. I'll be sure to post the picture. Where the hell did 2006 go?

No comments: