Things I either learned or things that I reaffirmed my existing beliefs in while trick or treating with the family tonight:
- Angus LOVES skeletons. He kept asking random folks in skeleton/ grim reaper costumes for "big hugs."
- Large crowds continue to piss me off.
- That while some people will always suck, (that means you minivan tire screeching speeder man who nearly hit a bevy of children because you NEEDED that particular parking space lickety spilt) others will continue to rule (another huge thank you to the Tinman and his possee for the Loot Bag you gave us after we forgot the kids' pumpkin buckets and also for the fantastic Danceoff. It will be what I remember most about Halloween 2007).
- Teaching manners and gratitude and graciousness by example creates not only a good student, but a good teacher as well. Parents who shoved other people's children out of their way---this lesson is for you.
- Trick or treating is way more fun a year after a C-section than it is a week after one.
- Angus likes Reeses Peanut Butter cups.
- Strangers see a Noah that is calm and silent. Those who know him well know that there is a Beast within.
- Tony makes me feel safe.
- Halloween = Good Times